Justice of the Peace Servicing Chelmsford, Concord, MA and Surrounding Towns

You have decided to get married. How exciting! How thrilling! How romantic! How scary! How overwhelming!

Having made this decision you now open a door to an array of decisions. It would be an honor and a privilege for me to help make your wedding day a wonderfully memorable experience.

As your officiant I can help you put together a ceremony that reflects your individual personalities and provide a professional presence.

Since 1982 I have been officiating weddings throughout Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. My couples represent the very young to the more mature, first timers as well as those marrying again, same sex, interfaith, same background, diverse backgrounds, and renewals and commitments.

Locations and venues include very formal to very relaxed……the shores of the Atlantic, the shores of Walden Pond, public parks, mansions, elegant hotels, very cozy inns, indoors or outdoors, and just about every other place in-between that a couple may find romantic or meaningful to them!

I was even privileged to be able to jointly perform a ceremony at the Old South Church with a wonderful Minister from there!

Getting married is a big step. I take the responsibility of helping you move into that next chapter of your lives very seriously. But it is also fun!